Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise

It never fails that when the weatherman says "snow," there will be no snow. But when he says "no snow," you wake up with the pleasant surprise of a blanket of white. So was the story this morning!

This is where I found Audrey when I woke up...


She had taken a chair from our dining room and scooted it right beside the window so she could watch the snow fall while she ate her cereal.

Here's the picture she took from that vantage point...




Enjoy the snow!!

4 comments:

Richardsons of HV said...

So precious!! Did she get out in the snow yet? All the kids in the neighborhood were sledding down the hills. My boys did their scooters down the hills...maybe they'll be good snowboarders?
If I lived where you did...I would venture out to Chick fil A. The hills over here are keeping me from it! Bug!

olivia and henry said...

hi lauren! your family is PRECIOUS! you have the cutest little kiddos!! i found your blog through the patterson's blog. love it!
angie davis iles

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

sweet girl!!!! she's so stinkin smart.

Amanda said...

Hey Lauren, I've been visiting your blog, too! It was so thrilling to wake up to unexpected snow. I hope you guys had a fun day. Your house is so cute!