Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Them Chandlers enter the blogosphere...

Okay. I finally caved in. Stephanie, your blog is simply too cute and too inspiring (bet you never thought that!) to resist any longer. This is officially the first post of hopefully many from the world of Them Chandlers. I have to explain the name...as I tried, for hours, to come up with a url name that had not been taken, I finally resorted to "themchandlers" which was originally meant to read The M. Chandlers...as in, the Matt Chandlers. But to my surprise, I found that Them Chandlers is much catchier. :)

I will try my best to stay updated with pictures and such. Please have grace on me!


Love,
Lauren



This is the Christmas photo I should have sent....definitely more accurately reflecting our family...



And this is the one we actually sent! Merry Christmas :)

3 comments:

Richardsons of HV said...

L-O-V-E IT!!!
Welcome to the most addicting (but awesome) thing in the world. I'm now going to put you on my favorites. I was wondering if it was "Them Chandlers"...perfect!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

woohooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lauren,

I'm so happy to have recently discovered your blog! My husband and I have attended the Village since last September (09') and are so thankful to be a part of this incredible body of believers. Your blog is beautifully written and I look forward to frequent visits in the future. Yay for fellow bloggers!