22 things that have happened in the past 22 days...
1. We experienced our first Disney cruise.
2. Saw Captain Jack Sparrow in person...well, kinda. It was a dude that was eerily good at impersonating him.
3. Watched fireworks from the 10th deck of the Disney Wonder.
4. Felt snow fall in the middle of July.
5. Relaxed on a hammock with a tropical drink in hand while watching the tide come in.
6. Felt myself tearing up when Mickey and Minnie Mouse came out on stage during the finale.
7. Disembarked with a bittersweet heart.
8. 6-hour road trip with two kids.
9. Saw (and spoke to) Laurie from Trading Spaces at a Publix.
10. Read Respectable Sins by Jerry Bridges.
11. Asked for forgiveness for and repented of the respectable sins I have tolerated in my life. Whew. Fun times.
12. Built a sandcastle.
13. Drove an electric car.
14. Played hand and foot.
15. Got in a bathing suit every day for almost two weeks straight.
16. Got a tan.
17. Rode a prissy pink bicycle with a basket. (I felt so girly...it was great!)
18. Did 150 push-ups. Not one of them was a girl push-up...can you believe it?? I'm still in shock.
19. Held a sweet, newborn girl named Eden.
20. Audrey lost her first tooth!!
21. And then her second one, today, while eating a popsicle!
22. My husband started a blog! Finally.