Saturday, December 22, 2007

She's Back

Since you're all wondering...(ha)...I finally got Bianca (my white iBook) fixed! She can actually hold a wireless signal without having to move the screen back and forth or tapping underneath the keyboard rightintheperfectspot. Yay!

On another note, I've included a couple of pictures of our Christmas home decor. Honestly, I was playing with our new camera, trying it out on inanimate objects.




**Two seconds after posting this, I noticed there are two sad little presents underneath the tree. I took this picture a few weeks ago. I promise we have more presents. Even if we didn't, it's not about the presents anyway. Just don't tell Michael Scott that.**

2 comments:

debra parker said...

what kind of camera did you get?

Them Chandlers said...

Hey Debra...

I've been meaning to post the answer to this. I believe Ashley asked me earlier. Sorry Ashley! Here it is...

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi