Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hot Glue Guns and Great Pipes

Who knew a hot glue gun could cause so much damage???

I helped make these centerpieces for our preschool ministry's event this weekend. Dum-dums, tiny painted terra-cotta pots, sticks, styrofoam balls and hot glue. They ended up looking really cute. I have to admit, mine (all two of them...I struggle with crafts, ok??) weren't as cute as Natalie's and Faith's. However, I did walk away with a mean blister on my finger. That darn hot glue. It just sticks...like glue..duh...and holds on with its fiery grip. Ouch.

And now for great pipes...go to my friend's myspace page and listen to her beautiful song. Gifted, girl!

3 comments:

Sum said...

I can't do crafts either. I always dreaded arts and crafts class at summer camp.

p.s. "your friend" is an amazing singer!

Bex said...

ok, faith needs to get a blog. asap!

Amanda said...

whoo hoo! Promoting Jourdie! We all should do more of that! She's fantastic! :)