Thursday, October 11, 2007

Poll is Closed


...and Candy Corn is the "Best Halloween Candy!!"

Is it cheating if I voted a couple of times on Matt's computer and my parents' computer?? I couldn't resist voting when I would open my blog page and see the blank circles just begging to be selected.

The weird honey things are "Bit-o-Honey." I couldn't remember what they were called. Matt likes them. The poll wouldn't let me clarify it...I guess they were afraid I might tamper with it. Too late.



We're headed to the Pumpkin Patch tonight. Get ready for a Pumpkin Patch Picture Post soon!! (Say that ten times as fast as you can.)

7 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

Bit 'O Honey is totally awesome. But sometimes difficult to chew. If you get some at Halloween, that's a rarity. We bought a bag of them at the convenience store the other day, and my friends tore into them.

While I had Diet Coke.

Have I mentioned that heart disease sucks?

Kentsten said...

No fair, I want to recast my vote. I love me some candy corn, but if I would have known that, "those weird honey things" meant Bit O'Honey I would have voted for that. You threw the election, and I demand a recount. ha, ha only kidding. Have fun at the Pumpkin Patch. It is a zoo out there!!!

Fun Fit Mom Stephanie said...

I have some of the cutest pictures from that pumpkin patch over the past 7 years. I think they are past their pumpkin patch time...I'm sad. Enjoy! They grow up fast and one day they won't want to smile in front of the hay stack, ride the hay ride, or take pictures by the cut out characters. So sad!

Kacy said...

Um, I am pretty sure that candy corn is the best candy ever. and I mean ever. Except those pumpkins. Yum.

the corsos said...

You probably have already heard the news, but the Stubblefields have a baby!!! (see my blog for a pic) I heard about the Flower Mound pumpkin patch today from a co-worker. We might have to take Landen out there. I'm excited to see those pictures!

Nat Pat said...

yesssssssssssssss! candy corn is the greatest of halloween candies. except for the chocolate ones in the autumn mix. those are gross. don't mess with a good thing people.

oh, and i am still full from that risotto!

A Place For Ministry Wives/A Place For Me said...

TOTALLY CHEATING! But, it looks like they would have won anyway, so...you're off the hook!