Monday, June 11, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

I am absolutely floored by the outpouring of love and generosity!! We raised enough money to almost send our ENTIRE TEAM to Kenya!! What we lack will be made up for by those who are giving that are connected to other people on the team.

Because of this, the goal has been met! If you'd still like to give, thank you but please know that I won't be able to send my EP to you. If you gave by today and over $10, you will receive my EP. If you give after today, I will not be able to get my EP to you. I am so sorry about that. However, you'll be able to buy it via iTunes once it's released (late July/early August).

More importantly (than all this EP business), I can't wait to share pieces of the journey with you guys! I will start posting more in the coming weeks of what to pray for while we're there and sneak peeks into Naomi's Village--the stories, the people. Thank you so much for standing with me in this..."one on one side and the other on the other side." Thank you for being our Aaron and Hur so that we can be Naomi's Village's Aaron and Hur.

p.s. If you are receiving my EP and would like a digital copy instead of a physical copy, please let me know.

9 comments:

Marlos ACE said...

Excited to hear more, and things to pray for. We love you guys and are praying!!

tmokris22 said...

Lauren - thank you for allowing us to support you. Your husband has been instrumental in the Lord's pursuit of me.

I would love a digital copy instead of physical please. I know that might help lower the cost of shipping/materials. Thanks!

tmokris22 said...

Lauren - thank you for allowing us to support your team. I thank God for your husband, he has been instrumental in the Lord's pursuit of me.

I would prefer the digital copy, hopefully that saves some costs on your end. Thank you!

Marlos ACE said...

Excited to hear more in the coming weeks, and for the EP. Love you guys ( more than you know) and we are praying, that His name be made much of! Marlo Haft

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking of you this morning and wondered if the money was raised. So thankful for how our community gives. I'll admit to a few tears that I don't get to be a part of the team that is going - not yet - though not for lack of desire or lack of invitation! God has his own special timing for my home going.
However, know that more than the dollars - know that I am sending you with unceasing prayers. Praying that God moves mightily among the team that is going, as well as there in the hearts of the people of Kenya. So thankful for a God who is faithful and did not leave Kenya when my family did, and continues to faithfully send others in my place to the people I love.

Kara Chupp said...

LOVE when God's fingerprints are so clearly all over something :)

Anonymous said...

The LORD does provide and in a mighty way! Praise You, Jesus!

A digital copy would work well for us.

Thank you so much,
~the Elders~

AKA Jane Random said...

I'd rather have a digital copy! Thanks!

Victoria said...

Praise the Lord! Praying for your team :)